Engadine Bowling Club supports several community initiatives addressing community health, welfare and social services, community development programs and support activities, such as schools and local sport.
We as a club are committed to supporting the community via a range of sponsorship activities and in 2018/19 has given in excess of $32,000 to a wide range of community groups. Our Board or Directors and Management believe strongly in supporting the local community and developing relationships.
With your continued support and enjoyment of the facilities we provide at the Club, Engadine Bowling Club will continue to grow from strength to strength, allowing us to invest further into the community. Thank you to all our members and guests!
For more information on ClubGrants including the different categories, or to apply for Category 1 Funding, please visit www.clubgrants.com.au.
Community Groups supported in 2018/19
- Prostate Cancer Australia
- Engadine Dragons Cricket Club
- Engadine Eagles Netball Club
- Yarrawarrah Tigers Softball Club
- Autism Community Network
- Dandelion Support Network Inc
- Era Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated
- TAD: Technical Aid to the Disabled
- Engadine Community Services
- The Lions Club of Cronulla
- John Franklin Christmas Lunch
- Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Heathcote Public School
- Movember Foundation
- Rotary Club of Engadine
- Vinnies Xmas Appeal
- St John Bosco Football Club
- Yarrawarrah Physi
- Dandelion Support Network
- Engadine Swimming Club
- Bandaged Bear Appeal
- Engadine West Public School
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea
- Engadine Men’s Bowling Club
- Engadine Women’s Bowling Club
- Childcare Australia United
- Bosco Youth Centre
- Coalcliff Surf Life Saving Club
- Engadine Public School
Dawnbreakers Honour Board
Golf Club Office Bearers are:
President – Rod Ellis (ph. 0418 321 780)
Secretary – Geoff Blomfield
Treasurer – Ian Phillips
Club Captain – Greg Langston
Engadine Dawn Breakers Golf Club play monthly on a Sunday morning (early). Dates are subject to course bookings.
Courses played vary from month to month, but are usually located in the Wollongong area, including:
- Port Kembla
- The Grange (Kembla Grange)
- Calderwood Valley
- Antill Park (Picton)
There is an annual bus trip which can be anywhere from the Blue Mountains (Leura, Katoomba, Wentworth Falls, Blackheath) or south to Nowra, Moss Vale, etc.
Any enquiries can be directed to the Bowling Club.
Visitors are welcome, names must be on the booking sheet located on the notice board near the Bowls Office at the Club, by the Thursday prior to game to be played.