Engadine Bowling Club supports several community initiatives addressing community health, welfare and social services, community development programs and support activities, such as schools and local sport.
We as a club are committed to supporting the community via a range of sponsorship activities. Our Board of Directors and Management believe strongly in supporting the local community and developing relationships.
With your continued support and enjoyment of the facilities we provide at the Club, Engadine Bowling Club will continue to grow from strength to strength, allowing us to invest further into the community. Thank you to all our members and guests!
Community Groups supported in 2021/22
Category 1 funding recipients
- $5,000 to Dandelion Support Network for their project ‘Providing safe sleeping and travel for local babies and children from disadvantaged and vulnerable families’
- $1,000 to St John Bosco Catholic Primary School for their project ‘Meals of Love’
- $1,000 to Rotary Club of Caringbah for their project ‘Supporting the community through Rotary Care Packs’
Category 2 funding recipients
- $6,600 to Bosco FC
- $1,500 to Engadine Dragons Cricket Club
Engadine Bowling Club has also supported the following under Category 2 ClubGRANTS;
- Dandelion Support Network
- Assistance Dogs
- Engadine Public School
- Marton Public School
- Several individual fundraising events for community members in need
- Provision of employees to maintain three bowling greens to encourage and promote the Sport of Lawn Bowls