Is your club better at bowls than the rest? Which local sports club is going to be crowned champions of the inaugural Cougar Club Challenge.
Interested? Book with teams from your club, volunteers, parents and supporters. There are prizes for winning players from each club and the Challenge Champions. Sponsorship awarded to the club represented by Challenge Champions.
- Prizes for winning players from each club and Challenge Champions. Based on number of entries in booking.
- Sponsorship for the club represented by winning players. Amount based on total number of entries for the Cougar Club Challenge.
- All prizes to be awarded on day of finals.
- Enter your club by booking a date that suits your members (pending green availability).
- We will organise your clubs competition schedule.
- All equipment provided.
- Over $2000 worth of prizes.
- $10 per person. Anyone can play provided they are 12 years or older.
- 2 players per team. Minimum 6 teams per booking. Maximum of 1 bowling member per side, which includes a scoring handicap.
- At the end of your club’s event we crown a champion team.
- Champion team from each club progresses to finals day. Any bookings with more than 28 players will have 2 sides progress to finals day.
- Finals day scheduled for September 2nd. Club events must be completed no later than August 27th.
Booking Options and Suggestions
- Book and afternoon/evening during the week. Skip a training night and make this a club bonding event
- Book a Saturday morning, afternoon or evening. If you play sport on Sunday’s, Saturday is perfect to get everyone together
- Book a Sunday morning, afternoon or evening. Round up a group of Saturday junior sport parents, volunteers and supporters and enjoy a Sunday on the green in club colours.
- Check out your game schedule, find the BYE and book in bowls for that date.
- All of the above will suit any entries from clubs who play in the Summer!
To find out more or book please email email@example.com or call 9548 2022
Required information – Requested date and time of club booking, number of teams, name of club.